EDIT: Main files links are down, please use this forum link instead
You can contact me there, my nick is Miyuki in MyMMOGames, refer me if you going to register there ;p…see you there!
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
This guide is about how to install and play Melty Blood for newbies…Just follow the guides below, and you should be fine =D.
- First, please locate where you’ve downloaded the iso to, or from the dvd you bought.
- Then, use Daemon Tools to mount the iso image.
- Don’t have Daemon Tools? Get it here, its free:- http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/download.php
- Just locate the image
- And a autorun menu should pops out, just click Start Setup to continue the installations, or you might want to change the locations of your installations locations.
- There, its installing…
- You’ll get a complete installations notice…once its finished.
- Download the latest Melty Blood Act Cadenza Ver B patch here:- http://e56.info/mbacwin/mbacwin.cgi?patch103A
- And once you downloaded it, extract the contents.
- Find Setup.exe and run it.
- After that, please click these links to download related tools such as keyconfig, no-cd patch and also mbcaster for netplay:-
- Extract all the files, and first, we need to config the key first.
- Select the file called mpkeycfg.exe and double click on it.
- Locate existing mbacPC.exe and click Open.
- There, config your desired keys and click on PATCH button once you complete.
- Next, locate the file same as above.
- Locate the existing Reg.exe, and click OPEN.
- It will pop out a notice once it finished.
- Ok, now go to your mbcaster folder, and locate EXE folder, and copy the 3 files inside it…
- And paste it to your Melty Blood main folder.
- Please read the readme included for the caster key configuration, or you can get mine here:-
- Caster pre-set ini file.
- Once everything is done, just start your Melty Blood, and play x3
<3 MIYAKO FTW!!!
lol, tho I’m not a pro melty blood player ;;
Sorry for my bad English tho :x…and thanks for viewing!
And problems, just ask it here!
Links re-updated again! Thanks for the notice!
Join our Xfire Chat! Add me, kawaiimiyuki and I’ll add you into our room.